PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION AND NOTIFICATION

For security reasons please DO NOT forward, publicly disseminate, or link to social media (Facebook, Twitter, ect.) any of the information found in this blog. This will help us keep you informed and you to keep us safe.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Moving my blog!


For those who read this blog there are two important pieces of information you will want to know. First, it is my goal to try and blog more. I say that at the start of almost every year, and as in past years, it may not turn out how I hope. However, it is a goal of mine and I through you might like to know. Second, I'm in the process of moving this blog to a "Wordpress" account where I have another blog in an attempt to make things simpler and thus leading to more blogging. Please come and join me at www.sojournerofhope.wordpress.org. This page will stay active while I get setup at my new home. Once things are up and running I will take this page down. So keep calm and carry on... I will be writing again soon.

No comments: