13 years ago
Monday, October 27, 2008
Listen to the Storm
Late night, loud music, lots of people, and dancing have never been things many people would associate with ME. Rightly so to! I have never been one to last long into the late hours of the night or the wee hours of the morning. Large amounts of people seem to just suck the energy right out of me. And dancing… where do I even start? I am a dumb white boy form the mountains with no rhythm, soul, or moves! I still have a hard time clapping and singing at the same time. There were those times in college where I tried to get with the groove but I have long since given up on trying to be that kind of “cool”. But when Gaelic Storm comes around it’s a whole other story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's good stuff, man! Good times!
Another Celtic band with great sound is Scythian--four college grads with high energy music! Check them out at http://www.scythianmusic.com/
Post a Comment